Re-enrollment for 2021-2022
Re-enrollment for the 2021-22 school year is in progress. We have already opened applications for new students for next year, too. While we will give priority placement for current students for a little while longer, we encourage you to complete your student’s re-enrollment as soon as possible. For your convenience, you may use this Re-enrollment link.
- The district code is DH-AL
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, simply use the link provided on that webpage.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment
- After you have completed the enrollment packet, select the Enrollment Packet Review. After you have reviewed all of your information, please select Complete Review and Submit Enrollment Packet. Select Submit Enrollment Packet and Make Payment. Please follow the instructions that will be provided to submit the enrollment packet along with the non-refundable enrollment fee.
- Re-enrollment fees by April 1st are $150 per student; starting April 2nd fees are $250 per student.
Families applying for tuition assistance may use this Tuition Assistance Application link. Please note there is a nonrefundable $35 processing fee paid to FACTS upon application. You will need your 2020 W-2s and tax returns to complete the process. You may start the process now, and upload your tax return later upon completion. However, the application cannot be finalized or assistance offered without the tax return being uploaded.
Tuition assistance is provided for one school year. Whether you are new to the process or seeking assistance again, families must apply each year. As you might expect, tuition assistance funds are not unlimited; therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as you can. In the event that the tuition assistance offered is not enough to allow your child to attend, DHCA will refund the re-enrollment fee. Please remember, tuition assistance is limited to no more than 65%.